Corbin’s Light Show house catches fire in East Galesburg

0
10
Corbin’s Light Show house catches fire in East Galesburg
Spread the love

EAST GALESBURG, Unwell. — A house recognized for its elaborate Halloween and Christmas gentle exhibits has been broken in a hearth.

The put up writer wrote that the house burned down, however, that there have been no accidents.

“We’re so blessed that they made it out safely and no accidents,” learn the put up. “Very coronary heart breaking I do know all of the laborious work my dad put into that home. That was my baby hood residence so it hurts to see it like this.”

The household wasn’t capable of save any of their belongings from inside the home, reported the paper.

The Gentle Present Fb web page has greater than 1,300 likes and follows to their web page.

The favored residence has organized charitable donation drives in affiliation with their gentle exhibits to assist the neighborhood.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here